View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 03:36 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Maybe I'm having one of my notorious, "Hitch is being thick" moments, but I can't say I've ever seen heading or chapter text in the footnotes pop-ups, and we have scads of clients that use those dividers/distinctions in the endnotes. I'll have to invest some time to look at it, but...no, don't think I've ever seen simple text outside of the link returned IN the link pop-up.

Hitch
No, I'm not saying that such text should appear in the footnote text - simply that there are valid reasons for wanting it in the footnote file, so you see it when you read the footnotes as a part of the book.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote