View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:01 PM   #302
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Yeah but I like to pretend we're bonding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
OMG my hubby is that way. I want to spend some time with you he tells me then he clicks on the TV. As long as I am in the room reading or on the Computer it's spending time with each other. The only way this works is if he uses headphones or I am listening to a Audiobook or using earplugs. And don't dare ask him to pause TV to chat because it's so much an inconvenience to do so.

I need my Paperwhite so I can read in the dark while we bond.
You two are better than my girlfriend, who always seems surprised that there's ANOTHER game on.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote