Thread: Development Pocket Edge 2.2 NEW Firmware
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #285
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyrlin View Post
I know I cannot use the PE update. The one I used was listed for the EE. As I had quoted in my post above. "Added 10 inch Edge test 1.01.01 Ermine here." And I'm not entirely unhappy with it, however I still don't have market access. Mainly I would just like to be able to revert to stock if I need to. Also I know this thread is for the PE, but the link to update my EE was in this thread. So I thought I might be able to get the assistance I am looking for.
As far as I know you will not get market access on the EE without a lot of fiddling about - I still can't understand the obsession to have access to the market.

If you want to get back to dingo I think your only way will be to use the serial console which will require you to open your EE to attach a self made serial cable - search for 'serial console' and 'serial cable' to find the threads about how to do it.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote