Thread: Development Pocket Edge 2.2 NEW Firmware
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 06:20 PM   #271
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by amsteel View Post
It saying "Touch the android to begin" and I touched and nothing happens. The PE was on 0.9Beta and I was trying to upgrade to 1.02. Log cat shows "Not continuing because we're waiting for GLS to finish clearing the old accounts". Any suggestion?

I have tried to downgrade to Dingo but failed. Never saw the updating software screen. Instead the LCD screen showed kind of like lost signal of TV screen for on second when it should be the updating software screen and then rebooted.

Please let me know if anything I can to to help. Just got it yesterday and loves the unit.

Updates: In a desperate late night effort, I wiped all system+data using adb and then was able to refresh to 0.9 beta. Nothing else has been done yet but PE is now booting normal. Both LCD and E-Ink are working ok.
WHAT ADB COMMANDS HAVE YOU USED?
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote