View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 08:43 PM   #15
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Hey Dixie! I'm coming to this thread late.

I've got the 3G MiFi, my opinion is there's a noticeable difference between the WiFi and the solid USB stick, with the WiFi being slower. As a whole, I've got no signal issues with finding service. My issues are mostly with the hardware itself. I think it's terribly implemented and buggier than hell. When I use it with my miniUSB car charger, unless I had the WiFi on and already found signal, then it doesn't connect. I've also got issues with it not telling me how much battery life is left or signal strength or how much bandwidth I've used.

When I took it to the Outer Banks for vacation this summer, I had some issues with the iPad Netflix app and streaming video, but I think that was because I was probably about 30 miles from the closest cell tower and in the basement of a monster house.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote