View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Awaiting Delivery of Verizen Myfi Card Today!

Have any of you used this? It is my Christmas present from Tim. It is the credit card sized 4G wifi node that you carry around with you. I had never heard of it until I saw a TV commercial. Let's you use the iPad anywhere.

If you have used this device, I would appreciate hearing you opinion.

Tracking shows it on the Fedex truck for delivery. Haven't been this excited about the mail since April 3rd, iPad Day.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote