View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 03:17 AM   #52
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
IT GETS WORSE FOR SONY USERS IN EUROPE!

An hour ago, I tried to buy *Life* by Keith Richards at Barnes & Noble. Guess what ... we detect that your account is not registered in the UK or Eire and this ebook is not available to you for download.

Yours. Very Angry of Menton (Mrs)
Barnes and Noble are extremely picky about where you are located, Sony less so. I can buy from Sony US Store, but not Barnes & Noble, even with a $50 Gift Card that I bought when I was in the USA in the summer. I have to get a friend in the US to press the buy button, and download the book (against the gift card) and then email me the book. Nonsensical, and not worth pursuing once the card is used up.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote