View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 05:00 PM   #11
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace33 View Post
Is the code anywhere on GitHub, I'm really interested to see how this was implemented in Go
Not yet, but it will be!

I'm still not sure how stable it really is, and won't really know until I integrate it into a project (which I have such a project in the works). When I'm a bit more sure it's not going to corrupt things, I will be releasing it.

Basically, all three components (USBMS, touch input handling, onscreen-keyboard) are very much still alpha level.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote