View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 07:48 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteffenH View Post
Recently I tried to format the book "Future Imperfect" by ecconomist David D. Friedman (free draft at: http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Future_Imperfect.html) to lrf-format with Book Designer. Unfortunately it isn't possible to load or copy and paste the html-file in the editor whit out destroying the html-script (sorry, I'm a layman) and losing the linking of footnotes. Could anybody help me to transform this file to the lrf-format. Are there better tools for this task?

Thanks

Steffen
You could also try html2lrf part of the libprs500 package to convert this to LRF. But the real issue here is that a lot of the footnotes are links to external webpages. You won't be able to visit those pages to know what those footnotes mean.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote