View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 03:12 PM   #30
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutsheart View Post
You certainly get a whiter background with frontlighted devices than on Sony T3. For me the light ruins the reading experience being too obvious and distracting so I don't like to use it. I have been reading a while this evening with my new Sony reader and I love it. The screen is just beautiful.
Thank you for sharing your experience with the T3. I'm glad you are enjoying your new ereader. For me, it looks as though I will be staying with a front lit device as I really like more contrast, but only as long as you can't even tell the light is on.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote