Thread: Kobo Patcher
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #48
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkher View Post
2. Controlling the brightness of the light with the step = 1% instead of 10% with +/- buttons
Nice, I was fighting with this earlier today. The right setting for my eyes was around 35%, and it was a struggle to get the slider there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkher View Post
4. The browser now should download any files - I never used the browser on Aura and I was not aware what files it could or could not download - so I don't care.
I already had a lighttpd server on my home lan, so I just created a books folder, and point Kobo's browser to it. Seems to be a good way to sideload files.

Last edited by ectoplasm; 08-18-2013 at 08:57 PM.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote