View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 03:57 AM   #25505
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Happy Fourth of July to our American friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Lunch time... and mounted once again!! It's another Yamaha, but a wee bit smaller this time. In fact, and entire digit smaller. Instead of a Yamaha 1100cc, it's a Yamaha 110cc. But I had it cruising along at 100kph and it was relatively stable. That's not a speed that I'll use very often here, but it's nice to know it's there if we need it.

And so... tanking up on Lipton's Instant Ice Tea, unsweetened of course, and getting ready to go out furniture shopping. I held off while my wife was away, and the house is semi-furnished, but we do need two desks and a dining room table and chairs. Maybe a few storage drawer units too, for my toys.... More tea first.

Stitchawl
Glad to hear you are mounted again, and that wifey is home too... Good luck with the nest feathering.

Rooibos in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote