View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #35
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
The slip cases from Waterfield are good quality too. Mine came in today's mail. It is a snug (but not overtight) fit over the Paperwhite. I (carefully) turned the slip case upside down after putting my Paperwhite inside and it didn't slide out so much as an inch. The inside is nicely padded with what feels like a flexible card material (cardboard or plastic) between the inner and outer layer of the case as added protection for the screen. And the material inside is soft enough that it's very unlikely to scratch either the case or the screen by accident. So now I'll have some good protection for my Paperwhite if I decide to take it on the go with me.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote