View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:53 AM   #4
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpetmojo View Post
Well, I signed up, & I tried, but PayPal wouldn't accept the voucher number - and chose none of the categories they listed.
Why's that then ?
No fair .......
Well, when you put the coupon code into the little space at the bottom of the invoice/shopping cart before you check out, and click recalculate, the discount is applied and *then* you can checkout and head over to paypal. Worked just fine for me.

Last edited by jgaiser; 01-01-2013 at 10:56 AM.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote