View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 03:16 PM   #14945
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
His Bright Light by Danielle Steel 1998

I just finished His Bright Light. I have to say it was so depressing. I painfully had to finish it. Danielle Steel's son Nick was bipolar. But I can't even imagine what they all went through. The fact that she was rich and enabled him to do and have things normal kids don't have didn't help. But I don't wish to pass judgment. But the fact he had access to drugs and friends gave it to him (or paid) didn't help either. I feel really bad for everyone involved here.

I think I will stick to fiction. True stories are too painful. I am now looking for a happy romance story. Any ideas?
new is offline   Reply With Quote