View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #22
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
I've tried WHSmith, Indigo and others listed in Canada and UK, and none will ship to the US.

Apparently Kobo is going with an "anywhere but U.S." marketing strategy, which I find amazing and damned annoying.

My response to this is that I will never, ever, buy a book from Kobo, even after I eventually get my hands on a Glo and/or a Mini.
I guess you don't know that the 2 are not the same company? Kobo books are owned by Chapters-Indigo, a Canadian company, and Kobo hardware is Rakuten, a Japanese company (since last year when Chapters-Indigo sold the hardware division to them) who operate separately...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote