View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:55 AM   #5
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
I hope I haven't contributed to the demise of other iPhone 5 threads and have had no warnings, but still I am going to tread very carefully here.

Who is buying the iPhone 5? Is it the old customers or is it a new group that hasn't had a iPhone before. I ask because it is a radical shift from the old standard that has been present in all the other "fantastic" magical machines with their perfectly sized ergonomic 3.5" screens.

Are the people buying the iPhone 5, buying it to gain the new larger screen, or is that something they are just putting up with in order to get these other incremental changes that have been detailed above.

True the width is the same (I think) so the average thumb can sweep across the screen at least in one direction, but the height could create a demand for thumb gymnastics, reaching all the way to the top.

How is that working out. Any users? Any reports.

My lady friend is waiting to see if they put the larger screens in new iPods. Is that going to happen?
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote