View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 11:15 AM   #13
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
Which left me wondering, how the hell are people holding a touch only reader in the left hand supposed to turn pages forward with the holding (left) hand?!
My PRS-350 does have hardware buttons but they're so stiff that I don't ever use them. I use PRS+ custom firmware on the 350 which allows me to assign the tap functions. I changed the settings on mine so all taps are for next page. If I need to go to a previous page (quite rare), then I just use swipe.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote