View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #9
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dge View Post
Thanks for all the responses guys

GA Russell, I had a look at the jetlite, the price is great but I'm wondering about the TFT screen - my eyes can be quite sensitive and I'd really hate to strain them on a regular basis. Has this been a problem for you?
3dge, I have never experienced eyestrain or fatigue reading my jetBook Lite. The screen is the same as what you have on your wristwatch or pocket calculator. The text is very black.

I see that this week Newegg has the jetBook for $49.99.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...01&Tpk=jetBook

I prefer the jetBook Lite because with rechargeable flashlight batteries, if the batteries ever wear out you just buy a few more. With all of the other readers, when the battery wears out it is less expensive to buy a new unit than to pay them to replace the battery.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote