View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 09:35 PM   #95
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Will they block the Kindle app?

If it will have access to the full Android Market that would be awesome, especially with the new Video rent/purchase feature (doesn't work for me because I don't have flash )

I checked for and update for how many Apps Android has, officially they have 250,000 but Non-official announcement they have around 540,000 Apps. So either it was a typo or the full Market is not open to the Kobo Vox because at least 57% of their Apps are free so that makes around 148,500 officially free apps. But considering the price and most likely flash? (800mhz processor so probably). I think it's a great device.

Here's a Wikipedia page for Android.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote