View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 02:40 PM   #25
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedJ View Post
In all fairness, eight of those years were spent waiting for Wordstar to load, am I right?
LOL that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
I have fond memories of WordStar.
Hey what a coincidence I too have many memories of Wordstar, but my adjective uses a different four letter "f" word.

Back to the original post. In the blog I posted George has a picture of him holding an iRiver (google eReader) I wonder if he'll be using that reader.

One thing I do miss about physical books is the books stores I loved going to Borders/B&N buying a coffee and perusing books. But that is all really eBooks are just so much better than pBooks in every other way.

I belive once software continues to get better the old way of using books will disappear.

My son's school is starting to offer online text books or physical books. He opted for physical books but seriously debated getting online books.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote