View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #2
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
Seems to me if you have the same account on more than one Nook, all Nooks will stay in synch, not just regarding what books are there, but also the last page read, etc. This is actually supposed to be a feature. I don't think there is any way around this, except to establish a new account for any additional Nooks. Of course, then the new account would not have access to the books from the old account. I don't think you can have it both ways.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote