View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:37 PM   #5
bornmusician
Bibliophile
bornmusician has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenbornmusician has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenbornmusician has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenbornmusician has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenbornmusician has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenbornmusician has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenbornmusician has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenbornmusician has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenbornmusician has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenbornmusician has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenbornmusician has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 11th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
When you start talking like the characters - woke up this morning tried to put on my cardin sor, my wife claimed I was a "wool headed lumox" I felt like I was Gai Shain.
LOVE the Wheel of Time series!! You rock!

Quote:
It's also bad when it becomes an inside joke.
Yes!! My boss and I frequently would comment that some of our employees had the "emotional range of a teaspoon"

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does this!
bornmusician is offline   Reply With Quote