View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 09:40 AM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I've been thinking about adding a wireless card myself. The Sandisk WiFi+256meg SD card seems to be <$100 and it appears to be a very low power card so it might not drain the battery too much.

I've got a wireless network with my cd collection converted to mp3s on a hard drive. (Actually it's only about 50% converted, but I'm working on it.) I can listen to songs via a neat USB FM transmitter right now (it looks to the computer like it's a USB speaker set so it's easy), but I would like to be able to use my PDA as a remote control to pick songs, pause, skip, etc.

If anyone does that or other neat stuff with wireless, be sure to start a thread and let us know how it goes.

Enjoy your new setup Zire!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote