View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 03:20 PM   #70
rvs
Groupie
rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: DR1000s, Hanlin V5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
You have been asking for this feature for some time now, I think I should put it higher on my todo-list
Somehow it bugs me, I don't know why exactly I tried to see if I could make a small hack myself, but didn't get much further than installing the VMWare-image with the developing environment some forum member was so kind to post. After that I quickly got confused

Quote:
The feature I implemented now will be a little bit different, it will allow you to correct title and author on the target, when they are wrong in the metadata of the document and lock any overwrites of them by UDS.
Showing filenames in other views, just like in the SD-Card view is not that difficult, however, making it optional with an entry in a settings dialog takes a lot of work. I will put this on my 'future-feature'-list, but keep the priority low for now.
All right. I wasn't sure beforehand if I understood it correctly. It's not a feature that I really need, I can easily manage without it, so if you have no use for it you can take it off your list if you like.
rvs is offline   Reply With Quote