View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 01:34 AM   #324
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
I'm trying to figure out if there's anything we can do on our side, but for the most part, it is in the hands of those that control the websites/links for the libraries. I've heard that some libraries are in fact giving their users a choice (I heard that SanFran does). But I've not been able to verify that personally. I think that in most cases that is controlled by Overdrive and not the library. I've sent email to their CEO to try to engage him on topic. We'll see how that goes. Doing my best. I really think that libraries should give patrons choices, since it is, after all, a publicly funded resource. We don't make any money from supporting library books, but it is something I feel strongly about supporting.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote