View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 01:30 PM   #22
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
700k for solar panels?!? What did he live in, a factory? Oh, forgot! Gold plated.

That's the beauty of the panels I mentionned earlier, when your roof shingles are due for replacement you can cover the roof with solar panels; they do double duty. And since it's like rebuilding the roof, the cost can be added to the mortgage.

If you do install them, for many reasons, it's better to go off grid.

BTW I'm reading Evoguia. Good so far. See, that's matter for MR and so was mentioning Home Power PDFs. When we get a decent PDF reader I'll purchase that CD ROM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote