View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 03:21 PM   #5
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Yes.

I'm not sure whether to revive old threads or start new ones.

My ideal solution would create a project page which links to relevant pages of relevant files. So as I'm reading something realize this would be useful to another project I'd like to work on, I could open that project and create a link to that page.

I tried a couple apps, couldn't use them due to animation. I tried using url links. If I embedded them in rich text, I could open folders thast way, but not specific files, and if I used them in Terminal, I could open files but not specific pages with my current software. I probably could with Linux software such as Evince.

My current solution is to export relevant pages into a "bookmarks" folder for each project.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote