View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 01:44 AM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbout View Post
No one using their E-ink tablet as a writer with keyboard ?
Nope. Not me anyhow. I'm not even using my LCD Fire tablet to write, despite the fact that I have a good Bluetooth keyboard and (with an OTG cable) I can use a standard wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse with it. And I've got some decent software installed on it (for what I want anyhow). But the tablet sits in drawer, uncharged for about four or five months now. A laptop is just easier and more convenient.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote