View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #13
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I USE Collections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
In other words, when you claim Cloud Collections are a fringe use (on the basis that YOU don't use them) you are claiming to speak for a lot of people who seem to be quite upset that you claim to speak for them.
I happen to USE Collections and they work perfect for me with the latest updates for the PW 2013 and the HDX 2013. My wife uses the PW 2012 and the HD 2012.

I use 9 Collections and all my eBooks and my wife's eBooks fit just fine. I have one Collection for the 2 eBooks I read and another for the 1 eBook she reads. We have 7 other Collections for the types of eBooks which neither us ever accesses. They are used for READ eBooks.

I only buy a new eBook if one of us wants to read it.

Remember, each of us here speaks only for OURSELVES. Criticism of others does not enhance the spread of knowledge here.

You may have problems with the Amazon firmware but don't project those problems to others. For me Amazon hardware, firmware and software fits ME to a "T." Of course, I work AROUND bugs instead of venting about them here.

If you have a SPECIFIC problem using a Kindle, post it without anger. Someone here may just have a solution for you.

Last edited by sirmaru; 12-19-2013 at 05:44 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote