Thread: MobileRead March 2017 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 12:40 PM   #6
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Looks like several of us are still thinking about this month's choices. I know I am. I need to go look at which have good Audible versions as well, besides the two I know already.
Audible Versions are available for:
The Humbugs of the World (Narrated by Rick Adamson, not a narrator I know, and his reviews aren't great.)
Queen Lucia (Includes the excellent Nadia May narration)
The Man of Property (Link is to the David Case narration, but there are others.)
Cranford (Four excellent narrations, at least)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote