View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 11:29 AM   #428
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Now I Understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
You've got a tolerable PW1, so it is no brainer. Forrest Gump got it right, "PWs are like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will get"!

As for me, I mostly read on my iPhone and iPad. The iPad 5 case looks like it will be smaller, thinner, and lighter this year, so I'll probably upgrade my iPad 3. If the iPad 5 is like the rumors say it will be, I'll be better able to hold and read on it for long periods. I need it for my photography anyway, so that is my "no brainer"!
Here we have an Apple loyalist bashing an Amazon product. What else is new?

I happen to be an Amazon loyalist but do not waste my time in the Apple section bashing them.

If someone loves their iPad mini, more power to them, but don't criticize my Kindles.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote