View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 09:33 PM   #38
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
If you are willing to help, could you run calibre in debug mode? Calibre will produce a log telling me in much finer granularity where it is spending the time. That could give me the necessary clues to where the time is being used.

To run in debug mode, <snip!>
I'll try that when I get home from work. And thanks so much for the step-by-step...I wouldn't have known how to run in debug mode without your instructions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
It would help a little if this was the current version.
I've gotten the impression that version 0.7.5 is a buggy release. For exapmle, I saw on a different thread that there's a known bug when importing HTML files. Since I sometimes start with HTML, I didn't want to install the update - I was waiting for 0.7.6.

I normally watch the posts here for a couple of days before installing any new Calibre updates!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote