View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 01:05 AM   #2
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, iPhone 4
I think I might be confused on what you're trying to describe, but...

If you mean you subscribed to the NY Times' Kindle version, then you will HAVE to turn on your wireless to receive your copy each day. The subscription price is not for the wireless activity (the wireless is free on the Kindle), but for the content itself.

If you meant you subscribed to the physical or online versions of the NYT, then that's an entirely different story and I don't know how you could get your content on there.

But anyway, when you order something for your Kindle, the delivery via wireless connection on your Kindle is free. If you bought a subscription for the New York Times' Kindle Edition, then just turn the wireless on or you won't get what you paid for and you'll be throwing your money down the drain.
HaggisMacJedi is offline   Reply With Quote