View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 11:50 AM   #7
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
What needs to be checked is if the new SDK encounters a large flow does it use the full HTML+CSS rendereer or a simplefied renderer for speed. I doubt the Cooler has a much faster processor than the 700.
I think it was a memory problem more than a speed problem, honestly. All of the Gutenberg ePub files I have tried so far have worked on the Cool-ER, so far ( a bit yucky to go through them, but that's the price for scientific research for you!) No speed issues, either! Please throw some "problematic" ePubs my way and I will test them!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote