View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #6
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
And Simon and Shuster have upped their prices on Star Trek eBooks. I do not know if others of theirs have gone up as well. Some Star Trek eBooks can be had for $9.99 while the paperback lists for $7.99.
I've noticed that too. And to add to that their most recent releases -since November- (not just Trek) are not available in MS LIT format (I know I've mentioned that before!).
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote