View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 05:10 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I actually had ScreenDim Full too. It was one I bought from the Amazon app store, so I just installed it on my Nexus 7.2. I forgot I had it. Good thing these stores (Amazon and Google) keep a record of what you bought and let you download them to new devices! Thanks for the info on it. I'll uninstall Screen Filter.

EDIT: Oh yes, much better app. I remember all the preset buttons now. This will be so much better and faster to use.
It's best to use compact mode it lets you adjust the screen perfectly because you can see it as you are adjusting. Compact mode doesn't work with all devices but it does on the Kindle Fire and Nexus.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote