View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #666
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Well,

I have looked at the new Aura, and even had 2 of them at home but had to return them due to the "scratch like" marks in the top 25mm or so of the screen.

I even had the shop go through the remainder of their stock, all the same.

So yesterday I had a good look at the the HD, Glo, and Aura and I've got to say I am almost sold on the HD, the text was so much crisper than the other two with the new Aura looking the worst, (to my eyes).

Decisions decisions, but even though I really like the size and the overall feel of the new Aura I might just go with the HD because, after all, I want it to read with.
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote