View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 08:55 AM   #438
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
Used the other option 'g' and on a whim typed -opdi and this worked for the font, (still can't see a command on the menu though.)
What do you mean by "the other option 'g'"? When I type 'g' at the "Enter option above" prompt from the user menu, I get:

** Unrecognized option: g. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
Can you walk me through how to set up the environment properly so I can take advantage of the more accurate ocr please?
Regarding OCR with Tesseract, were you able to download and extract the training file? If so, can you send a screenshot of the folder that the files are in, or the name of the complete path? Did you set the TESSDATA_PREFIX environment variable?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote