View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 05:38 AM   #16113
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I just started the first Joe Pike book of the series. I've 'met' Pike before when reading the Elvis Cole series, but this is the first time to try the stand-alone. At this point in time it's a bit like Attikus Kodiak with an attitude problem, but fun reading. I think I'm going to enjoy it.

Stitchawl
Two thumbs up for Joe Pike.

Desert Places by Blake Crouch has a promising start, where a well known author receives a note one day, telling him there is a body buried on his property, covered in his blood, and killed with one of his own kitchen knives which is now missing, hidden somewhere in his house. What do you do?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote