View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #7
SoulkeepHL
SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SoulkeepHL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Nexus 5
I wanted the smallest case possible for the Nexus, as a lot of the generic leather 7" tablet cases add a considerable amount of bulk to what should be a slim device. I settled on a Poetic Slimline Portfolio case and have been happy so far (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008NMCPTQ). I also have a Timbuk2 sleeve for when I want to use it nekkid, but keep it protected in my bag.
SoulkeepHL is offline   Reply With Quote