View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 06:17 PM   #18
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter12345 View Post
KindlePDFviewer does solve a lot of problems for Kindle 3. It also has a 10 percent angle turn which is good for reading in bed.

I admit the Sony TR1 cropping is not perfect, but u do not need it. I have found that if it does not work well u just exit and open the book with no crop eTc settings and just use fit to width auto setting which works, and it is permanently saved for the book.
Yes, that's what I've done. It's just annoying to see all the whitespace and not be able to trim it as you can in portrait.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote