View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:57 PM   #9
watersailor
watersailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.watersailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.watersailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.watersailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.watersailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.watersailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.watersailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.watersailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.watersailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.watersailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.watersailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
OK, the problem is SOLVED!!!!!

The reason for the described failure in the first post, was my antivirus programm.

After i disabled my "Avira Free Antivirus" over the point "Activate/Deactivate Realtime Scanner", the Calibra Portable Extraction worked fine!

After the extraction i enabled the Avira Realtime Scanner again!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

Can anybody help me with some other problems:

1)
I have an Kindel Touch (E-Ink) and i want to use the books of our Online Library. But they deliver the books as ePUB. And die kindle doesnt work with this. I pay for the books and it should be legal to use it also with my kindle. But what can i do, to use that books with my Kinde Touch? Is there a DRM Removal tool (for Free) for Calibre?

2)
My Sister also wants to buy an ebook-Reader. Where can i find a top10 list of an expert??? In my the E-Ing Technology should be better for reading and for the eyes than a backlit device? I also read, that the new Kindle Paperwhite is not as sharp(display) as my Kindle Touch?

3)
Is it possible to read a book in Calibre and on the Kindle in exchange. But if i make marks etc. they will be transfered.

4)
Is it possible to highlight(yellow Background) with the Ebook-Readers and in Calibre? Is it possible that i get a summary of this highlights after i read my book?

thanks a lot

Last edited by watersailor; 12-03-2012 at 04:02 PM.
watersailor is offline   Reply With Quote