View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:45 AM   #3
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Simple. Turn your wireless on, check your percentage of charge before and after reading for a couple hours, rinse and repeat with wireless off and make your own comparison.

I've noticed it takes a considerable percentage away if I'm messing around with the built-in experimental browser on the Touch... Didn't bother noting exact numbers as I'm sure it'll vary with the number of page loads, distance to router, etc. Bear in mind the screen updates a lot more often, even in the partial screen update mode, and likely draws a fair bit to do so if there are moving elements on web pages.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote