View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:26 PM   #35
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'll be going near Bic Camera in Namba on Tuesday so I'll take a look there. I use the area between Namba and Umeda as my exercise walking route, as if it's raining I can do most of it underground, and if not, on wide sidewalks for easier fast walking.

One thing to keep in mind; at these huge stores, often the sales staff don't know what they actually have. Unless you get to the correct department, they don't have a clue. And even IN the correct department, I've often been told that they don't carry something only to find it myself when walking through the isles.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote