View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #10
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
I live in Canada. I could care less about this law. I will still strip my books now for the same reason I did yesterday...so I can keep my books if Kobo or Amazon goes under, or if I am no longer able to access them through their websites.

I pay for my books because I want the authors to keep writing, not because I have all the money in the world to spend. I'm quite cheap when I need to be. This law won't make me download a pirated copy just because I want a DRM free version (or because I would be breaking the law either way).

Is it not already illegal to strip DRM in the US? Do you think it has affected the amount of ebooks sold? That there would be more sold if removing DRM was legal? People download pirate books because they could care less about the authors hard work. They just want something for nothing. IMO of course
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote