View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:21 AM   #93
Luminose
Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
In the past I placed an online order with BB for store pick up. That means before I show up at the store they are supposed to have verified the order and processed my CC and have it waiting for pickup. But when I got their I found out they did not have my item in stock so instead they found a similar item and without verification and approval from me they charged my CC. Okay, no biggie I thought, just back off the purchase. But they said they have a 24 hour waiting period before they can accept returns. "Not my fault you BB guys screwed up, get a GD manager." Bottom line was I had to wait 24 hours then make another trip to the store to return my item. So two trips to the store and much frustration later I still didn't have my item. This was the final straw in a long list of BB frustrations.

I don't go to BB anymore.
They asked me if I wanted to pay over the phone. I little voice my head was screaming not to. So glad I didn't.
Luminose is offline   Reply With Quote