View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
nausica
Connoisseur
nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!nausica has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Energy Reader Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
- upbtres: this contains Gerda's decompiler. To use it, simply run from the command window "upbtres themename.pbt" where themename.pbt stands for the theme you are decompiling, and which must reside in the same directory as upbtres.exe (I am only talking windows here, for linux see instructions in Gerda's original post). This will generate 1. a directory "resources", with all the image files from your theme, and 2. a file "themename.cfg" which is a text file that you can modify to suit your needs.
Hi Paola, I was playing a bit with the theme, and all those that you have attached are fine.

Instead using upbtres, I can not extract directory "resources" from the file pbt, only thing that comes out is cfg file. Without resources I can not recreate the thema again, it is only the empty file.

Is there any setting that I should use, or am I unable to get it right?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I tried to give you karma, but I can not do it yet

Last edited by nausica; 04-03-2012 at 04:27 PM.
nausica is offline   Reply With Quote