View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 12:49 AM   #1567
heeby
Connoisseur
heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.heeby knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Noob questions sorry. The directions are a bit overwhelming.

First..I made test collections by Author but the individual books were still listed on the home page followed by the collections. I couldn't find a way in calibre to remove the individual listings.

Can you sort collections within collections? Like by Genre....then Author....then Series etc?

I did a test sort by genre...but how do I then sort by Author and then Series and then Book order within series? It allowed me to sort by latest, title, or author as the Kindle normally does but if you for example sort by author it whacks the books out of chronological order of release.

Last edited by heeby; 03-30-2012 at 01:00 AM.