View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 03:18 AM   #570
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_me View Post
I was asking Dave_S if he has any fonts because for him it's working properly. I saw the book wants to use Times New Roman.
Oops, I thought that you were asking Roxxas049.
Yes, I have quite a lot of fonts in my fonts folder. At the moment, CoolReader is configured to use the Droid Sans font for books that I read. I have "document internal styles" enabled, but "Document embedded fonts" is disabled. Droid Sans is also set as the fallback font. FWIW, Times New Roman is not one of the fonts in my font folder.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote